Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dear God!

Dear God,

This is an overdue and over pending letter. So many times I have started it and then just left it in mid sentences , to gather the guts to complete it. Maybe I can be termed impatient or just a sheer coward.There is no assurance whether today also it won’t end abruptly.

Any kind of letter either conveys concern , love, news or something which affects us in the deepest manner. From my side comes this query. The query, which have dogged me for years and recently have become too loud in my head.

Time and again I have noticed a particular trend followed by societal structure and what we term as “people”. There is no acceptance of raw and sincere temperament! A nature which speaks of honest emotions and carries a straight approach is termed as “undiplomatic”. A certain amount of finesse or maybe should say artificial touch is required to present the actualities. What they say, try to behave in a diplomatic manner. Situations and circumstances are created such that it becomes difficult for an honest person to breathe in this polluted society.

So I just wonder that why create such kind of sincerity in first place? I mean if the person is deliberately forced into being somebody he would rather dislike than why not make it the same? Honesty as on date if I come across a person who is completely attuned with the world, my first thought is “till when”? Till when will he be able to take the blows on his sincere temperament? How long will he last against the forced artificialness which is becoming as important as breathing?.

Every time an honest emotion crashes down and dons the mask of cynicism , I feel a certain amount of defeat on my part. I hate to say but that day is not far when these forced changes are certainly leading to an extinct species. The species which was honest and sincere will probably be viewed in a motion movie like “The Lost world”.

My request to you is, its time to break the old molds Dear Almighty and create new ones . The new frames as per the structure and requirement of the society. Coz the pains you take to create one , the society takes zillion more pains to alter it as per its means. The pain and sorrow involved in the process of these “forced changes” can never be put in words. Needless to remind you that they are your kids created with lots of care and concern, so its time they got a respite. And if not for you none can help them survive on this earth. An earth, which flourishes on artificialness and easy means.

Time to make them as per the requisite, coz variations always leave a certain amount of scar which never allows them to be back in shape!

Yours Trully

An Altered Soul!

No comments: